Cut through rubber quickly, easily and safely with our heated knives designed specifically for the rubber manufacturing industry.
Heated knives, in effect, soften the rubber at the point of contact. This allows the operator to cut through the rubber with greater ease and accuracy.
Benefit from our Knife Heater MH26503 & knives:
- Increase productivity – heated knives allow the operator to cut through the rubber much quicker, increasing the speed of the production process
- Safer – less force is required, reducing the risk of the knife slipping and damaging the rubber or injuring the operator
- Greater accuracy – ease of use facilitates accuracy
- Technical Specifications
- Knife Heater MH26503 – specification.
- KLGT heater, 230 volts / 295 watts – Now with detachable UK / EU Power Cord
- Overall size: 12″ x 7″ x 6-3/4″ (304.80 mm x 177.80 mm x 171.45 mm)
- Internal oven size: 8-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ x 5/8″ (209.55 mm x 88.90 mm x 15.88 mm)
- Maximum temperature 790°F (421°C)
- Includes thermostat