Grind softer rubber, efficiently and safely with resin bonded grinding wheels.
Commonly used in the offset roller manufacturing industry, resin bonded grinding wheels allow extremely soft and elastic rubbers to be cut without excessive clogging and heat generation.
The high porosity of the resin bonded grinding wheels, dissipates heat, thereby reducing the risk of the grinding wheel cracking and breaking.
If you are unsure about which grinding wheel to use, we recommend the following:
- Ebonite – use conventionally structured vitrified wheel
- Other harder rubbers e.g. 80-90 Shore A – soft resin-bonded wheel grading C46-K7-B
- EPDM, Chloroprene (NeopreneTM), Chlorosulfonated polyethylene rubber (HypalonTM), Polyurethane rubber etc. – resin-bonded bubble alumina wheel: roughing, WBA24-K-BB; finishing, WBA46-K-BB
Diamond Wheel Dresser
Protect your grinding wheel investment with our diamond wheel dresser.
- Keeps grinding wheel sharp
- Cost effective – extends life of grinding wheel
- Very hard, single point disposable 1 carat diamond
- Durable – shank is plain steel ½” wide and 4” long