Consulting for the Rubber Roller Manufacturing Industry
Our experienced team will work closely with you to analyse your company’s production, logistics and administration processes.
We may start with a 2 day overall assessment of the operation including all the following aspects,
- Incoming rollers,
- Stripping of bearings etc,
- Order processing,
- Cleaning, stripping of old rubber
- Bond preparation, (shot Blast / Linishing belt)
- Covering department,
- Facing / trimming,
- Rough grinding or turning for pre grind,
- Final grinding
- Wrapping, packing
All consulting includes a final oral presentation and a written report.
Afterwards special projects can be created to suit individual client’s requirements and they may be based on the following;
- Training, either on site or on equipment that is provided by machine suppliers in their showrooms/factories.
- Technological improvements, this may be focused on any of the associated operations detailed above.
- Investment planning, clients and Rollertech will define the technical specification requirements; introduce these to the preferred partner for the specific project.
- Order processing and material flow.
- Product & Marketing
- Strategic planning.
Especially aimed at small companies, we offer a quick ‘competitive potential’ check, where we benchmark a company’s performance against the industry’s leading organisations.
If you would like further information about our range of consulting services or for a quotation please call Rollertech now on +44 (0) 1484 689 967 / 07714 680 718 or complete our online contact form.