Facing and Turning Tools
Tungsten Carbide facing and turning tools for use within the rubber roller industry.
Save time and effort with these effective facing and turning tools. Ideal for:
- Trimming ends of rolls
- Turning down hard rubbers
- Turning steel
For ease of use, our Tungsten Carbide facing and turning tools can be shaped to achieve the desired cutting face.
Convenient and practical, our Tungsten Carbide facing and turning tools are available in both right and left handed versions.
General purpose, professional knives for use throughout the rubber roller manufacturing process.
All our shoe knives offer the following benefits:
- Long lasting – robust steel blade
- Easy to use – beech handle with comfortable, strong grip for the operator
- Beech handle
- 4.25 inch (108mm) blade
- General purpose cutting and trimming knife
- Knives, 8 inch (203mm) long