High Performance autoclaves
Save energy and costs with our high performance autoclaves.
As each autoclave has the capacity to hold 10 curing cycles, it offers you flexibility in the full curing process of any given product or compound.
Specially developed racking systems utilise all available space within our curing vessels, leading to significant energy and cost savings over time.
Our efficient racking system slides into the curing vessel, taking advantage of the entire width and height of the autoclave.
Digital overview panel
Hydraulic loading system
Benefits of Rollertech autoclaves include:
- All autoclaves within our new standard range are electric
- Full consultancy service available complete with site survey to determine the most suitable autoclave for your needs
- Energy efficient, when used with complementary racking system
- Cost-effective, when used with complementary racking system
- Meet all health and safety requirements
A range of optional equipment is available to enhance the performance of our autoclaves:
- Racking Runway system – increase energy efficiency and reduce costs
- Silencers can be added to exhausts on all models – reduces noise and helps with health and safety legislation compliance
- Colour customer specification at point of order
- Chart recorder (paper version)
- Full consultancy service – ensuring the autoclave meets your needs
|Length||Heating Kw||Motor KW||Total KW||Amps||Curing Weight|
|1200 mm||2000 mm||35||5.5||40.5||66||1750 kg|
|1200 mm||4000 mm||45||5.5||50.5||82||2000 kg|
|1200 mm||6000 mm||50||7.5||57.5||95||2250 kg|
|1500 mm||2000 mm||45||5.5||50.5||82||2250 kg|
|1500 mm||4000 mm||55||7.5||62.5||102||2250 kg|
|1500 mm||6000 mm||65||7.5||72.5||120||2500 kg|
|1800 mm||2000mm||60||7.5||67.5||110||2750 kg|
|1800 mm||4000 mm||70||11||81||132||3000 kg|
|1800 mm||6000 mm||80||11||91||150||3250 kg|
The above calculations are based upon a maximum rate of 1.5 deg C per minute up to a maximum of 160 deg C.
We can accomodate any given profile of heating; up to a maximum of 200 deg C. Contact our office for further details.
In order to maximise efficiencies, please see our racking system for autoclaves.
We are able to offer both internal and external insulation depending on our customers’ requirements.
For more information about Rollertech and our services that focus on the roller manufacturing industry please call +44 (0) 1484 689 967 / 07714 680 718 or complete our online contact form.