Fast and effective roller core preparation
Various linishing belts
SO337 mounted on lathe
Quick release belt change
Roll activators are an effective and convenient way to prepare roller cores during the roller building process.
The SO337 removes the remaining residue of the old rubber coating, quickly and easily.
It then roughens the face to increase the surface area of the core.
Finally, it activates the metal surface needed for reliable bonding.
A contact wheel, mounted on a wing, enables contact pressure to be adjusted via pneumatic control.
Benefits of Rollertech SO337 roll activators include:
- Decrease preparation time – quick and easy removal of old rubber coating
- Fast and efficient – wide range of roughness available to meet exact needs
- Optimum results – adjustable contact pressures and high process speed
- Extremely user-friendly – quick release belt change
- Versatile – can be attached to any lathe or grinder
- Variety of linishing belts available
- Safe and clean – includes dust funnel
SO337 Technical Specification
- Voltage 415V 3 phase 50Hz
- Motor: 4 kW, 2,900 rpm
- Belt dimensions: 2.500 x 100 mm
- Cutting speed: 28 m/sec
- Contact wheel dimensions: 250 mm x max. 100 mm wide
- Contact wheel: spring loaded
- Dust funnel: 100 mm Ø
- Contact pressure: adjustable via pneumatic control
- Voltage: 400/415 Volt
- approx. 160kg
- Height: 1,300mm
- Width: 600mm
- Depth: 400mm
For full specifications of our range of roll activators, please call now on +44 (0) 1484 689 967 / 07714 680 718 or complete our online contact form.