Wide range of sleeves and rubber coverings
At Rollertech, we have a wide variety of sleeves and rubber coverings available for rubber roller manufacturers. Manufactured to the highest standards, our high quality sleeves and rubber coverings are ideal for the graphics industry, and include:
- Fibreglass sleeves
- Rotogravure conical sleeves
- Rotogravure ESA conical sleeves
- Conical flexographic sleeves
- Parallel flexographic sleeves
- Mounting sleeves
Parallel Conductive Sleeves
Laser engraved rulling parallel sleeve
Parallel sleeves ready for despatch
Conical conductive sleeves
Enjoy the benefits of our carbon fibre sleeves and rubber coverings:
- Bespoke – sleeves can be tailor-made to the size required
- Improved ink transfer and print quality – with high performance sleeves
- Cost effective and long lasting – as the sleeve surface becomes worn through use, the damaged area can be ground down to extend its life
- Durable – resistant to UV solvent and water-based inks
- Variety of applications – shore hardness range from 60 to 95 A scale
- Reduce risk of damage – parallel sleeves are supplied with a supportive notch reinforcement to avoid damage and possible miss registration
- Accessories available – trolleys to assist when mounting and de-mounting sleeves from the air cylinder can be supplied
Conical and parallel fibreglass sleeves are available for a variety of applications in the graphics industry. Manufactured to Stork / TGI industry standards, the fibreglass sleeves come in both conductive and non-conductive formats.
For your convenience, fibreglass sleeves can be tailor-made to your exact requirements:
- Parallel sleeves available up to 2,000mm in size
- Conical sleeves available up to 2,500mm in size
Please contact us for more information.
Our conductive conical sleeves are manufactured specifically for the rotogravure industry. Constructed from GRP carbon fibre, the sleeves are coated with conductive compounds, ranging from 70 – 90 shore A scale. Sleeves also promote the dissipation of electrostatic charges accumulated during print rotation.
Silicone or Teflon can be added to avoid ink build up. This also makes sleeves easier to clean and prevents web adhesion.
Rotogravure conical sleeves can be tailor-made to your exact specifications. Please contact us for more information.
These conical sleeves, manufactured specifically for the rotogravure industry, are constructed from GRP and coated with 2 layers of compound.
The first coat insulates the base sleeve. A second coat of highly conductive rubber is then added. This top coat is capable of accepting a constant high voltage – improving ink transfer and printing quality.
- Resistivity: 0.2 to 0.8 and 0.5 to 5m ohms
- Insulation over 1 giga ohm
- Hardness 70 – 85 shore A
Rotogravure ESA conical sleeves are suitable for Eltex, Spengler, Enulec and other related systems, and promote a non-slip guarantee.
Rotogravure ESA conical sleeves can be tailor-made to your exact specifications. Please contact us for more information.
Manufactured from GRP, our conical flexographic sleeves can be coated with a variety of compounds.
Available in a range of hardness, from 30 to 100 shore A, conical flexographic sleeves have a variety of uses:
- Laser engraved continuous printing cylinders
- Continuous pad printers
- Solvent and solvent-less adhesive applications
Rubber compounds can also be supplied for specific applications, including:
- To resist solvent attack
- For use with UV solvent water
- For use with oil based inks
- For use with iso cyanates
Conical flexographic sleeves can be tailor-made to your exact specifications. Please contact us for more information.
Conventional parallel flexographic sleeves offer a cheaper option, when compared to the conical sleeve system. A conductive form is also available to assist with static dissipation.
Available in a range of compounds with hardness ranging from 30 to 100 shore A, parallel flexographic sleeves have a variety of uses:
- Laser engraved continuous printing cylinder
- Continuous pad printers
- Fitting cold seal designs
Parallel flexographic sleeves are usually notched to avoid slipping when mounted on the press.
Parallel flexographic sleeves can be tailor-made to your exact specifications. Please contact us for more information.
Conductive conical or parallel sleeves are manufactured from GRP carbon fibre. Coated with a soft expansion layer and low SG conductive polymer compound, the sleeves are ground and polished to accept photopolymer plates.
In addition, the sleeves are horizontally laser scribed once to assist with plate mounting.
Mounting sleeves can be tailor-made to your exact specifications. Please contact us for more information.